03 July, 2013

Diablo III coming to consoles


Despite still having quite a few unfinished, unplayed, and even two unopened PlayStation 3 games, I've just pre-ordered the console version of Diablo III. I'd heard of Blizzard's intention to make a console version of the game some time ago. I'd even seen several advertisements at retailers offering the 'Infernal Helm' as a pre-order incentive. But the thought of buying the console version of the game had never crossed my mind. That was until I watched a trailer showcasing the game-play of the console version of Diablo III.


This was enough to peak an interest in watching a few more Diablo III videos on YouTube, and I eventually found myself on the Diablo III website, where I found an updated list of pre-order content. I'm not entirely certain these will be available for South African players, but I had a look at the two South African retailers anyway.

What I found, one retailer is offering the 'Infernal Helm' and a Diablo III keyring, while the other is offering the 'Infernal Helm' and an art book as pre-order incentives. While I have a fairly large collection of keyrings, and the retailer offering the keyring may be slightly cheaper, I'd much rather get my heretical hands on the art book. So that's it, I pre-ordered Diablo III, not because of the game, or the bonus in-game content, but for a book full of pictures of various monsters from the gaming realm of Diablo.

Now to wait until 3 September, and hopefully by then I will have gotten my girlfriend into playing PS3 with me through either Portal 2 or Borderlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment