14 July, 2013

Super Bock Super Rock you say?


So I didn't make it to Optimus Alive as originally planned. After a week in Barcelona in which the earliest I got the bed was 01:00, and my latest time to get up was 07:30, and every hour of 'sleep' being punctuated by other people in the dormitory coming back/ getting up to leave. It was probably for the best since as I have a series of lectures to attend this week.

One of the benefits of not attending Optimus Alive this weekend, is that I should have enough money to attend Super Bock Super Rock instead, which Queens of the Stone Age are headlining! I don't feel so bad on missing out on Depeche Mode and Crystal Castles now, as I'd much rather see QotSA perform live. One downside though, Super Bock Super Rock is a little bit further than this weekends festival, and as such a little trickier to get to. I also wont be able to attend the first two days due to the aforementioned lectures, but I'll be happy enough with seeing Saturday's line-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment