15 May, 2014

Details on next Foo Fighters album, and Dave Grohl's TV show

I'm too lazy to write my own post tonight, so here's Consequence of Sound's take on the Foo Fighterseighth studio album, set for release sometime during the Northern Hemisphere's autumn, and their post about Grohl's the HBO series.

If 'Studio Album Eight' is only half as good as Wasting Light, and the accompanying TV documentary series, only half as good as Sound City, then boy are our eyes and ears in for a real treat come autumn. The only news that could possibly be better than this, would be if Foo Fighters announced a three city tour of South Africa, starting off with a small gig at my wedding. I seriously wanted to invite the band to the wedding, but my fiancée said no because she didn't think they would come. I think Em said no because she didn't know who we were going to seat them with. I reckon we could just seated them at the bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment