16 May, 2014

Killer Be Killed: full stream of the self-titled album


Killer Be Killed, a new supergroup comprising Max Cavalera (Soulfly, Cavalera Conspiracy), Greg Puciato (The Dillinger Escape Plan), Troy Sanders (Mastodon), and Dave Elitch (The Mars Volta), has appeared almost out of nowhere. The first I heard about the group, was when a link to stream the self-titled album appeared in my Facebook feed.

I've finally gotten around to listening to the album, and it's easily one of the best offerings from a supergroup in recent years. If I can find this at my local record store, then I'll definitely be adding it to my collection. Otherwise I could always ask my future brother-in-law, to grab a copy for me in the States, and bring it back with him next time he comes to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment