13 November, 2012

The Swarm approaches...


Blizzard Entertainment have announced the release date for the next instalment of the StarCraft II saga. On 12 March 2013 Sarah Kerrigan will make her return, along with a whole host of other nasty creatures.

The bonus content included with the Collectors Edition looks amazing. I really like how Blizzard ties their major titles together by releasing exclusive in-game content for the Diablo III and World of Warcraft realms with this release. I play neither of those though, and haven't even played StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty yet. 

I had initially intended to wait until the release of all three StarCraft II titles in a Battle Chest, but I feel that it could still be quite a long wait. Since the Zerg were my favourite race to play as in StarCraft, and considering the vast number of hours of my youth I spent playing StarCraft instead of doing school work, perhaps it is time that I re-familiarise myself with the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment