18 December, 2012

Deadpool Game


Announced at the 2012 San Diego Comic Con in July, the Deadpool game remained under my radar until last night. Centred on the wise cracking, "Merc with a Mouth" the game is set for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2013.
Teaser trailer for Deadpool game

Since I own neither of those consoles, and it doesn't seem there will be a PC port of the game, perhaps it is finally time for me to replace my ageing PlayStation 2.

A PC version of Deadpool was released alongside the console versions of the game. I also subsequently upgraded to a PlayStation 3 in March when my girlfriend's DVD player packed up, and as a result I'm now more likely to get a copy of Deadpool for PS3, rather than for PC as originally intended. Despite wanting to own the game, I'm still a little reluctant to pay full-price for it, as it has received mostly mediocre reviews to date. I think I'll wait for it to go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment