17 May, 2013

Which is your favourite shooter game?

My local games shop is having a sale on three of the first person shooter (FPS) titles I've had my eye on since I'd been told that they were pretty good. The titles are BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, and Far Cry 3. Since I don't own any FPS games, I figured this might be a good opportunity to add one to my collection at a reduced price.

I haven't played any of the other titles in the three franchises, so these titles would be my introduction into the relevant series. I've heard that all of these play really well on their own, without any knowledge of the happenings from previous games. All three titles score 90% or above in the scoring systems used by IGN and Metacritic, so they're all pretty top-notch games.

This is where you come in, I'm going to run a poll for the next few hours days to see which game comes out tops as far as you're concerned. Depending on the number of people who participate, I may just purchase the game that receives the most votes.

--Updated 22 June 2013--
Results of the 'FPS poll' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment