22 May, 2013

Batman: Arkham Origins - 10.25.2013


I'm not a big fan of DC Comics' list of super heroes, as I personally prefer Marvel's selection of anti-heroes. That said I have considered getting a Batman video game, more than any other licensed super hero game, simply due to the almost unanimous good reviews the Arkham series has received from reviewers. Batman: Arkham City has been on my radar in particular, as it is currently the third highest rated PS3 game released.

Now a full trailer for the Arkham series prequel, Batman: Arkham Origins, has been released, and it looks pretty good. Okay, so it's a cinematic trailer that doesn't feature any actual game play, but it still looks good. Besides it features Batman battling Deathstroke, who is essentially the character that inspired Marvel's character Deadpool, they even share the same surname.


Now the question is, do I wait for the release of Origins before playing Asylum and City, or do I just go ahead and play City?

No comments:

Post a Comment