18 February, 2013

Harlem Shake Top 3

The whole Harlem Shake thing was introduced to me when my brother posted a link to one of his buddies YouTube videos. I thought it was pretty lame, because I had no idea about the the Harlem Shake meme just yet. So far I have come across a few more renditions of the video, which are incredibly well executed. I present to you my three favourites:

3. Ikey Harlem Shake: 



Not only does this video feature a giant white tiger, girls kissing, and one of the infamous dummies; but it also a pretty accurate representation of what student life at UCT is all about. As an alumnus of the university I've seen pretty much all of the above take place on campus, except for the letting off of a fire-extinguisher. Good times.

2. Portal 2 - The Harlem Shake




While I've never played Portal 2, I'm a big fan of the first game. Last time I saw robots like these they were trying to kill me. I like the dancing versions more.

1. Grooveshark does the Harlem Shake:



Grooveshark looks like the best company on Earth to work for! Which other office has an inflatable snowman just lying about?

I might add a few more videos to the list as I see fit. In the meantime, here is the full version of Baauer's Harlem Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment